Photo Credit: Vegan Liftz
The start of the college year can be a stressful time, for those returning and the poor unfortunate freshers and what’s the best way to deal with stress? Baking, always baking. There’s a reason that “stressed” backwards spelled “desserts”
Servings: 16-20 cookies
Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of Cocoa
- 100g of white chocolate chips
- 100g of milk chocolate chips
- 100g of dark chocolate chips
- Baking Trays
- Big plate
- Wooden Spoon
- Really thin spatula / palette knife
Oven Temperature: 190c
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven and grease the baking trays. You do that by pouring just a smidge of oil onto a piece of kitchen paper and wiping the oil around on the tray until its coated.
- Mix the butter and sugar in the bowl with the wooden Spoon and mix them well.
- Beat in the Egg and Vanilla.
- Mix in everything else.
- Make 2 inch balls out of the dough and place them spaced well apart on the prepared baking trays and flatten them a wee bit.
- Bake them for 12-15 minutes.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes on the tray and then pop them on the plate using the thin spatula.
If you’re interested in passing on cooking tips, shopping recommendations or full recipes so you’re fellow students don’t have to eat pasta 5 days a week, or to at least make the pasta tastier, throw me an email at email@example.com